This bright green dish is amazingly simple but packs a flavour punch thanks to the ginger & orange dressing. The tangy orange works so well with the grated ginger, with a tiny bit of sweetness from the honey – perfect! This recipe makes quite a bit of dressing, but the quinoa just drinks it up so I really like it, but use less if you prefer!
- 1 cup quinoa
- Head of broccoli
- Snow peas
For the Dressing
- Juice and zest of half an orange
- 1.5tsp finely grated ginger
- 2tbs rice wine vinegar
- 1tsp honey
- 3 tbs olive oil
- Salt to taste
- Rinse the quinoa then bring to boil in a saucepan, cover and simmer for 15 minutes
- Chop the broccoli into florets and steam with the snow peas for 2-3 minutes, until bright green in colour. Refresh in cold water.
- Combine the dressing ingredients in a small bowl and whisk until well combined
- Put the quinoa and greens in a serving bowl and pour over the dressing, toss well to combine
What’s your favourite dressing combination at the moment? Tried anything new recently?