It’s safe to say I’m on a baked oatmeal kick at the moment! This raspberry banana baked oatmeal has been on high rotation for my breakfast – it’s such a delicious, healthy option. I highly recommend you give it a try!
- 2 cups oats
- 2/3 cup shredded coconut
- 2tsp ground cinnamon
- 1tsp baking powder
- 3/4tsp sea salt
- 3tbs butter
- 1 3/4 cup of oat milk
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 2 eggs
- 2tsp vanilla
- 2 medium bananas
- 1 1/2 cups raspberries
- Preheat oven to 190C and line a square baking dish
- Combine the oats, 1/2 cup of the coconut, cinnamon, baking powder and salt and stir to combine
- In a separate bowl melt half the butter then add the milk, maple syrup, egg and vanilla. Whisk to combine.
- Slice the bananas into rounds and place on the base of the pan, then add 1 cup of the raspberries
- Cover with the oat mixture
- Pour over the wet ingredients and ensure they have covered all the dry ingredients
- Scatter over the remaining raspberries and coconut and bake for 40-45 minutes until the top is golden
- Melt the rest of the butter and drizzle over the top
Raspberry and banana make such a good flavour combo and the coconut just really tips it over the edge. It makes for such a delicious breakfast! You can use fresh or frozen raspberries – I used frozen this time which works so well. I did splash out on some fresh raspberries to go on top though!
One of my favourite things about this raspberry banana baked oatmeal is that you can make it on a Sunday and have it for breakfast all week long. I love it both cold and warm – I just pop it in the microwave to reheat it before topping it with yoghurt and fruit. Quick, easy and delicious, what more could you want to kickstart your day!