As we rapidly head to the end of 2014 I thought I’d have a look back at the year that was here at I Spy Plum Pie, with your favourite posts! It’s always interesting to see which posts were the most popular, and it’s not always what I might have guessed.
Obviously the earlier in the year I posted them the more likely they are to appear on the most read list, but we’re not exactly being scientific around here so we’ll just run with that shall we!?
I’ve decided to create two separate lists – Top 10 Recipes and Top 10 Eco Living posts, so let’s start with Recipes!
It’s a pretty even split between sweet and savoury recipes, so clearly you guys are much like me – eat healthy most of the time but make sure there’s room for treats as well! Makes a whole lotta sense to me!
10. Vegetable Rolls
9. Couscous & Chickpea Salad
8. Citrus Iced Tea
7. Nut & Seed Granola
6. Fruit & Oat Slice
5. Fig & Cinnamon Slice
4. Pineapple, Passionfruit & Coconut Milk Ice Cream
3. Banana Macadamia Loaf
2. Corn & Haloumi Fritters
1. Lemon & Coconut Yoghurt Cake
And now, over to the Eco Living Posts!
10. Ingredients to Avoid: Microbeads
9. Compost Options for Apartment Dwellers
8. How To: Storing Fruit & Vegetables
7. Balcony Gardening Update: The Wall Planter
6. Ethical Christmas Decorations
5. Spotlight On: Eat The Globe
4. Palm Oil Free Easter Treats
3. Surprisingly Non-Vegetarian Foods