After a long time without doing pretty much any baking I’ve gotten back into the swing of things lately and this raspberry white chocolate cheesecake slice is one of my new favourites! It’s so delicious plus it’s both easy to prepare and can be made in advance – how’s that for perfect!
I slightly tweaked the recipe from one I found on Taste
- 200g butternut biscuits
- 100g butter
- 375g cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- Juice of a lemon
- 1 Cup of frozen raspberries
- 100g white chocolate
- Line a slice tray with baking paper, leaving some to hang over the edges
- Process the biscuits in a food processor until finely crushed
- Melt the butter and add to the food processor, blitzing until well combined
- Spoon into the tray and press down firmly then chill in fridge for 30 minutes
- Preheat oven to 160C
- Combine the cream cheese and sour cream with electric beaters until smooth
- Add the eggs, sugar and lemon juice and combine until smooth
- Evenly sprinkle the raspberries over the chilled base then roughly chop the white chocolate and sprinkle over as well
- Pour over the cream cheese mixture and tap firmly to ensure it is evenly distributed
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until just set, then turn off the oven and leave it in the oven with the door ajar to cool
- Refrigerate to cool completely, then cut into square to serve. Enjoy!
It’s a longish list of steps but it’s very simple, I promise! The best part is this raspberry white chocolate cheesecake is even better after a day or so in the fridge, so whip it up in advance of any party or gathering you’re planning and save yourself one job on the day!
I first made this slice for the annual Christmas gathering we have in my apartment building and absolutely none of it came back to my apartment with me – always a good indication in my books that it was well received! I’ve made it again since and it got much the same reaction so I think it’s a safe bet for any of your upcoming gatherings as well!