Despite the fact this looks like a pasta dish, that is in fact ramen on the bottom there! I whipped this up the other evening when short on time and ideas for dinner and I was super happy with the combination that I thought I should probably share! Everything cooks in under 20 minutes so then it’s just a matter of putting it all together and pouring some marinade over the top and you’re done!
- Sweet Potato
- Green Beans
- Ramen noodles
- Juice of half a lime
- 1.5 tbs soy sauce
- 1.5 tbs honey
- Peel the sweet potato and cut into pieces
- Remove the ends off the beans and any woody parts of the broccolini
- Cook the sweet potatoes in boiling water for approximately 10 minutes
- Steam the beans and broccolini (I do this in a steamer over the cooking potatoes) until just cooked. Refresh under cold water
- Cook the ramen in boiling water for 4 minutes, then drain and refresh under cold water
- Whisk the honey, lime juice and soy sauce together until combined. Season to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and top with cashews. Pour the dressing over the top and stir through
Do you have a good throw-together meal? I’d love to hear about it in the comments!