I’ve been going through a wrap phase for work lunches lately, and these cauliflower kimchi fritters have been a big part of that. They’re seriously delicious, excellent to prep on a Sunday and make for an excellent wrap filling. I highly recommend you give them a try!
I slightly tweaked a recipe from Good Food
- 600g cauliflower
- 3/4 cup kimchi
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 egg
- 1 cup almond meal
- 2tsp paprika
- 1/2tsp salt
- 3 spring onions
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 200C fan forced
- Break the cauliflower in to florets and blitz in a food processor until it resembles a crumb
- Add the kimchi, chia seeds, egg, almond meal, paprika and salt and blitz until combined and paste-like
- Thinly slice the spring onion then add and blitz until mixed through
- Leave to sit for 5 minutes
- Form patties roughly 2tbs in size and place on a lined baking tray
- Brush with olive oil and bake for 25-30 minutes, until golden
- Serve with hummus, natural yoghurt and veggies in a wrap
That’s all there is to these cauliflower kimchi fritters! If your kimchi isn’t packed with chilli then you can definitely add some in to the mix, but the one I used was plenty spicy on its own! I love that these fritters all happen in the food processor so they don’t result in too many dishes. This is particularly important when you’re doing a big Sunday meal prep!
I loved these cauliflower kimchi fritters in a wrap with rocket, carrot and tomato and a smear of hummus and greek yoghurt. So much flavour for so little effort – what more could you want from a work lunch! These cauliflower kimchi fritters keep well and reheat well too so I love making a batch on a Sunday and then having a seriously tasty lunch for days to come.