It’s been ages since I have shared a dip recipe! I thought I would rectify that with this delicious zucchini mint dip. It’s simple, tasty and makes for the perfect work snack!
- 3 medium zucchini
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2tbs tahini
- 1/2 cup mint
- 1tbs greek yoghurt
- 1/2tsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 200C
- Wrap the zucchini in foil and place on a tray alongside the unpeeled garlic cloves
- Roast for 25 minutes, or until the zucchini is soft enough to pierce with a fork
- Unwrap and leave to cool completely, piercing a few times with a fork to allow some of the liquid to drain out
- Place the zucchini in the food processor and squeeze the roasted garlic in as well
- Blitz until combined and fluffy in texture
- Add the tahini, juice and zest of the lemon and season with salt and pepper. Blitz to combine
- Finely chop the mint and spoon through most of it, along with the greek yoghurt
- Spoon into a serving dish and sprinkle the remaining mint and drizzle with the olive oil
That’s how simple this zucchini mint dip is! I love serving it with both chopped veggies and flat bread as a snack or simple lunch, but it is also delicious spooned over roasted veggies too. It’s a very versatile dip! It will last a few days in the fridge too – if you can stop everyone eating it all before then of course!
Having a healthy dip in the fridge is such a good way to make sure I grab a vegetable-filled snack on a busy work day. It certainly makes sure I get my necessary serves of veggies in each day. Plus, given this zucchini mint dip is delicious it’s a double win!